ncTelangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET)will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission to B.Ed (Two Years) Regular Course in Telangana State Colleges of Education for the academic year 2022-2023. This entrance exam will be administered online (via computer).
|Exam Name||TS EDCET|
|Full Form||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducted By||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Languages||English, Urdu, And Telugu|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Exam Dates Of TS EDCET
The TS EDCET exam results will be available on the official website shortly. The conducting authority determines the dates for TS EDCET 2023. Candidates can get a rough idea of the exam process by looking at the dates listed below. Candidates must check the TS EDCET 2023 exam dates on a regular basis for further updates and information about the TS EDCET 2023 exam.
|TS EDCET 2023 Official Notification Release Date||To be disclosed soon|
|Date of TS EDCET 2023 Exam||To be disclosed soon|
|TS EDCET 2023 Application Form Date||To be disclosed soon|
|TS EDCET 2023 Admit Card Release Date||To be disclosed soon|
|TS EDCET 2023 Result Date||To be disclosed soon|
Required Qualification For TS EDCET
The official organizing body establishes the TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2023. Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility requirements. If this is not done, the application will be deemed invalid.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years as of 1 July 2023, this year the date of birth which is recommended in the schools is kept in mind. But applying for the TS EDCET exam has no maximum age limit.
Nationality: As per the Telangana Educational Institutions Order 1974 the candidates who want to apply for the exam should be Indian or they should fulfill the Local or Non-Local status requirements. If the candidates want to give the exam they have to fulfill the requirement.
Qualifications Required For The Exam
For the TS EDCET exam, the qualifications required are:
- Candidates must have done the graduation with a B.A, B.Sc (Home Science ), BCA, B.Com, BBA/BBM, or post-graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have done graduation with Bachelor’s in Engineering/Technology with 55% aggregate marks with a specialty in Maths and Science or any identical qualification.
- Candidates who are in graduation’s final year can also apply for it.
- Candidates who cannot apply for this exam are those who are pursuing MBBS/MS/BSC(AG)/BVSC/B.Pharm/BHMT and LLB.
- Candidates who are doing post-graduation without studying for graduation cannot apply.
Application Form For TS EDCET
The application form will be available on the website. To fill out the application form without a late fee the last date will also be disclosed. Till the given date if the candidates are not able to apply then they can apply with a late fee.
Before filling out the application form the candidates must read the complete instructions and the given information. Before applying for the exam the candidates must confirm that they are eligible for this exam.
Required Documents For Application Form
To apply for TS EDCET the required documents are
- Class X Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Class XII Certificate
- Date Of Birth
- ID Proof
- Certificate Of Caste Category
- Other Education-Related Certificates(Optional)
Procedure For Applying For TS EDCET
To apply for this entrance, the candidates must have to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website www.edcet.tsche.ac.in
- To register for the exam, you must first pay the application fee. After the payment, save your Payment Reference ID for future use.
- Click on the option of Fill the Application Form, write the payment reference number and continue.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After posting it the form will be completed and you can download it.